Fotofinder in Paris : screening for skin cancer and moles. Artificial intelligence. Dermatological surgery
The ATBM Master fotofinder allows you to detect skin cancers thanks to a unique system of dermoscopy assisted by artificial intelligence.
This automated medical examination performed in the doctor’s office allows to map all the skin lesions on your body and to detect the lesions at risk thanks to an analysis of each lesion by artificial intelligence.
If the risk score is high, a biopsy will be proposed as well as a surgical treatment if necessary.
Dr Abbou and Dr Pessis practice all acts of dermatological surgery.
This medical information sheet was written in July 2022 by Dr Ralph ABBOU and Dr Rachel PESSIS who are plastic and aesthetic surgeons in Paris. Dr. ABBOU and Dr. PESSIS regularly practice dermatological surgery, both in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
What is FotoFinder?
The Fotofinder is an automated dermoscopy device combined with artificial intelligence-assisted analysis. The Fotofinder allows the detection of skin lesions.
We take standardized images of the lesions which are analyzed by the machine.
The Fotofinder then establishes a risk score between 0 and 1 for each lesion detected.
According to the result and the clinical aspect of your lesions we will advise you:
- Simple monitoring
- Biopsy in case of diagnostic doubt
- Surgical removal in case of highly suspicious lesion
We collaborate with dermatologists, radiologists and oncologists to discuss each patient’s case.
What are the objectives of the fotofinder?
- Screening for skin cancers all over the body in one exam
- Follow-up and monitoring of your lesions year after year
- Assistance in medical and surgical diagnosis
Who is the Fotofinder ATBM exam for?
Fotofinder skin screening concerns all patients who have moles.
How does your Fotofinder review work?
- Automated photo taking by the machine
- Analysis and calculation of AI (artificial intelligence) score for each lesion detected
- Medical consultation for the interpretation of the results
FotoFinder Paris screening prices
|Name of médical exam||Price|
The questions most often asked by patients
What are the different skin cancers ?
- Basal cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Actinic Keratosis
Who is at risk for skin cancer ?
- Light skin type that reacts sensitively to the sun
- Presence of melanin spots
- Presence of atypical melanic spots or spots that have recently evolved
- Sunburns as a child or teenager
- Skin cancer in your family
- Have you ever had skin cancer yourself?
- Regular exposure to strong sunlight
How to identify and monitor your moles in Paris ?
Thanks to artificial intelligence-assisted dermoscopy, the Fotofinder helps diagnose skin cancer and provides precise follow-up year after year.