Saddlebags liposuction Paris
Liposuction of the saddlebags is a cosmetic surgery procedure of the thighs and buttocks.
In some women, there is a localized excess of fat or fatty clusters on the outer surface of the thighs and buttocks: this is the saddlebags.
Despite a healthy and balanced diet and physical exercise, this excess fat does not disappear (genetic predisposition).
Only liposuction can treat this excess fat and lose the saddlebags. A complete analysis of your silhouette will be performed by your surgeon during a medical consultation and will allow you to choose the solution that is best suited to your case and possibly improve the contour of your buttocks and thighs as well.
This information sheet was written in December 2021 by Dr. Ralph ABBOU and Dr. Rachel PESSIS who are plastic surgeons in Paris.
Before and after photos of saddlebags liposuction in Paris
What is saddlebags liposuction ?
Saddlebags liposuction is a cosmetic surgery procedure that permanently treats excess fat on the outer thighs and buttocks.
What are the objectives of liposuction?
The goals of saddlebags liposuction:
- Treat excess fat on the outer thighs
- Refining the legs
- Refining the buttocks
- Improve and embellish the silhouette
Who is it for?
Saddlebags liposuction is intended for patients who have excess fat located on the outer thighs (saddlebags) that do not disappear despite a healthy diet and regular exercise.
What is the procedure?
Before the intervention
Two cosmetic surgery medical consultations to analyze your figure and define an appropriate treatment plan.
A 15-day reflection period.
Process of the operation
Liposuction is performed in the operating room under local anesthesia (gentle liposuction) or general anesthesia if the amount of fat is significant. The plastic surgeon permanently eliminates the fatty deposits. The procedure lasts 1 to 2 hours depending on the amount of fat to be removed. A support garment is placed at the end of the procedure to reduce bruising and swelling.
Post-operative follow-up is not very painful. Bruises will be visible for about fifteen days. The result of the operation is visible after three months.
It is necessary to wear a support garment for a period of one month in order to minimize postoperative edema.
Liposuction is the only effective way to remove the saddlebags. The results are definitive. Saddlebags never recur.
Price of saddlebag liposuction in Paris
|Liposuction of the saddlebags||From 4 200 €|
Questions & Answers
Can liposuction of the saddlebags treat cellulite?
Liposuction does not treat cellulite or orange peel skin. Indeed, cellulite is due to fibrous attachments between the skin and the muscle. There is no effective and definitive treatment for cellulite at this time.
When can I see the results of a liposuction?
The results of a liposuction are visible two months after the procedure. The results will continue to improve for a few months and the final result will be visible six months after your surgery.
How to firm up the skin after liposuction?
In most cases, if your skin is of good quality, no additional treatment is necessary after your liposuction.
If your skin is very damaged, there are additional treatments to improve the elasticity and firmness of your skin:
- Renuvion, which is a laser specially developed to improve the quality of the skin.
- HIFU focused ultrasound.
What are the different types of liposuction?
- Traditional Liposuction: This remains the most popular procedure. In traditional liposuction, we use a cannula (thin tube) inserted through a small incision to inject fluids into the treatment area and manually break up the fat. We remove the fat cells from the body by suction. We also perform gentle liposuction, without cosmetic surgery.
- Ultrasonic liposuction: vaser lipo. The ultrasound energy used in this liposuction technique targets and liquefies fat cells, making them easier to remove. Ultrasonic liposuction removes large, dense fat deposits while tightening the skin.
- Assisted liposuction: lipomatic or micropolar PAL
- In this procedure, we use a vibrating cannula to break up the fat cells for easier removal. This allows for smaller incisions and faster recovery than traditional liposuction.
CONTENUS DE LA PAGE (Chirurgie et médecine esthétique Paris)