Mini facelift Paris soft rejuvenation of the face
The mini face lift is a type of face lift or facelift that rejuvenates the lower part of the face and treats excess skin on the neck under local anesthesia or sedation with very discreet scars. This cosmetic surgery operation allows for the treatment of the oval of the face with a natural result and simple postoperative follow-up.
The price of the mini face lift depends on the complexity of your case and the associated surgical procedures (eyelid surgery, temporal lift, SMAS plicature …)
It is possible to combine the mini face lift with aesthetic medicine treatments (hyaluronic acid injections and botox)
This information sheet was written by Dr. Ralph ABBOU who is a plastic surgeon specializing in facelifts in Paris.
Photos before and after mini facelift in Paris
What is the mini face lift?
The mini face lift is the most common type of face lift performed today. It allows :
- Treatment of excess skin on the lower face
- Muscle tensioning (SMAS) and treatment of excess facial fat.
- Treatment of wrinkles on the lower face
- Rejuvenation of the neck
- Tightening of the skin of the neck and lower face
What is the purpose of the mini facelift?
- Rejuvenate the face and neck with a natural and lasting result
- Tighten the skin of the face
- Correct excess facial fat
- Simple post-operative follow-up
- Intervention possible under local anesthesia
- Discharge the same day
Who is it for?
The mini facelift concerns patients from the age of 40. It rejuvenates the face while being a gentle lift. After a loss of facial oval and sagging skin, you may be a candidate for a mini face lift.
What are the other face lift operations?
We can perform other facelift procedures. Some people who wish to have this operation have only certain areas of the face to treat. For example, dark circles. In this case, we recommend a malar lift to treat the skin around the rings and cheekbones.
Some patients have localized wrinkles on their foreheads or eyebrows. In this case, a brow lift is the best procedure to treat these areas of the face.
How does the mini facelift work?
Before the mini facelift
Two medical consultations with your plastic surgeon to analyze your face and define your surgical project.
Anesthesia consultation if sedation or general anesthesia.
Course of the operation
This procedure is performed under local anesthesia or sedation, which is a light anesthesia. It treats wrinkles and sagging skin in the lower third of the face. The mini face lift rejuvenates the lower face by tightening the skin.
- Bruising for 10 to 15 days
- Swelling for two to three weeks
The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, and you return home to rest on the day of the surgery.
Most patients can return to work 15 days after the surgery. Swelling and bruising may be visible for two weeks.
By following your plastic surgeon’s instructions, you can expect beautiful and natural-looking results a few months after surgery.
Mini facelift prices in Paris
|Mini face lift
|From 5 000 €
What are the benefits of a mini-facelift ?
- Minimal scars, shorter than a traditional facelift (cervical facelift)
- Less significant side effects: less swelling, bruising than a more extensive facelift surgery.
- Conservative treatment: The mini face lift concerns the lower third of the face and neck.
Local anesthesia or light general anesthesia depending on your preference.
I find that local anesthesia with sedation is appropriate for a mini facelift. Not only to ensure your comfort, but also because it can be administered without a breathing tube. This allows the patient’s jaw to remain in its natural position, allowing for the most precise plastic surgery possible.
CONTENUS DE LA PAGE (Chirurgie et médecine esthétique Paris)
- Mini facelift Paris soft rejuvenation of the face
- Photos before and after mini facelift in Paris
- What is the purpose of the mini facelift?
- Who is it for?
- What are the other face lift operations?
- How does the mini facelift work?
- Mini facelift prices in Paris