Cosmetic neck surgery
Neck surgery is a cosmetic surgery procedure of the face.
Neck and décolleté surgery are very common in cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine. The skin of the neck is dehydrated and lacks elasticity, which often gives an early impression of aging of the face.
This information sheet was written by Dr. ABBOU who is a cosmetic surgeon in Paris. Dr. ABBOU and Dr. PESSIS are specialized in cosmetic surgery and regularly perform neck surgery, both in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
Before and after neck surgery photos
Cosmetic neck surgery procedures
Non-surgical neck lift
Treatment of buffalo hump
Neck surgery includes all non-surgical cosmetic medical and surgical procedures to rejuvenate the neck.
- Treatment of neck wrinkles
- Treatment of the quality of the skin of the neck (dehydration)
- Treatment of skin spots on the neck
- Treatment of sagging skin and excess skin on the neck
- Treatment of sagging neck muscles
- Treatment of excess fat on the neck
For all patients who have wrinkles, excess skin, sagging neck muscles and who also have an alteration in the quality of the neck skin.
Before cosmetic neck surgery
Medical consultation with your plastic surgeon to analyze your neck and explain the mechanisms of aging and how we will act.
First of all, mesotherapy allows for the deep rehydration of these areas and provides a glow that will give you a healthy glow almost instantly.
Secondly, hyaluronic acid injections smooth and improve the contours of the face by redefining the mandibular angle in a natural way.
The combination of mesotherapy and hyaluronic acid injections provides excellent results.
For more complex cases, where there is significant sagging of the neck skin, it is necessary to perform:
- First of all, a mini facelift to tighten the lower face with simple follow-up procedures.
- A cervico-facial lift or neck lift to tighten the muscles and skin of the lower third of the face and neck.
The buffalo hump, which corresponds to an unsightly excess of fat located at the nape of the neck, requires treatment by liposuction.
The aftermath of the treatment
In the case of non-surgical treatment, the after-effects are very simple and you can resume your activities immediately.
In the case of surgical treatment, you must rest for two weeks so that the swelling and postoperative bruising disappear.
They are rare but should be known:
- Transient loss of sensation
- Nerve or vascular wound
Aesthetic medicine treatment: From 500 €.
Surgical treatment: From 3200 €.
How to tighten the skin of the neck?
- Aesthetic medicine treatments: hyaluronic acid, botox, permanent tensor threads and mesotherapy.
- Cosmetic surgery treatments: neck lift, cervico-facial lift, mini lift.
How to lift the neck without surgery ?
- Hyaluronic acid profhilo
- Botox or botulinum toxin
- Permanent facial tensor threads
How old is too old to have a neck lift?
How to rejuvenate the lower face without surgery?
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- Botox injections
- Skinboosters and profhilo
- HIFU Ultrasound
- Permanent tensor threads
CONTENUS DE LA PAGE (Chirurgie et médecine esthétique Paris)
- Cosmetic neck surgery
- Before and after neck surgery photos
- Cosmetic neck surgery procedures
- Neck lift
- Non-surgical neck lift
- Treatment of buffalo hump
- What is cosmetic neck surgery?
- What are the objectives ?
- Who is it for ?
- What is the procedure ?
- What are the dangers?
- Neck surgery price Paris