Breast augmentation lipofilling by fat injection
Breast lipofilling is a cosmetic surgery procedure that allows for breast augmentation without breast prostheses by injecting your own fat into the breasts.
It involves removing excess fat from the abdomen, thighs or “love handles”. The re-injection of this fat allows to increase the volume of the breasts.
This information sheet was written by Dr. Ralph ABBOU and Dr. Rachel PESSIS who are doctors specialized in cosmetic breast surgery and regularly perform breast augmentation by lipofilling.
For any inquiry please send us an email : [email protected] or telephone +33 1 53 81 44 45
Before and after photos of breast lipofilling by fat injections
What are the objectives of breast lipofilling?
- Increase breast volume without prostheses or breast implants
- Embellish the breasts
- Improve the shape, volume and shape of the breasts
- Reduce excess fat in other areas of the body through liposuction
Who is breast lipofilling for?
It is intended for patients who wish to have breast augmentation without the use of breast prostheses and who want a moderate increase in volume.
How does breast lipofilling work?
Before the operation, here is what is important to do:
- Two medical consultations with your plastic surgeon
- Anesthesia consultation
- Smoking cessation
- Pre-operative mammogram and pre-operative assessment
Breast lipofilling takes place under general anesthesia in the operating room and consists of harvesting fat in a sterile collection chamber: the puregraft system. The autologous fat is then processed and separated from the blood and other fluids that have been removed. The purified fat is then injected into the breasts to increase their volume.
The operation takes 2 to 3 hours depending on the complexity of your case.
Breast lipofilling can increase the volume of the breasts by one cup size.
In practice, following the operation, here is what you will face:
- Hospitalization for 24 hours.
- Post-operative pain is moderate.
- Shower possible the day after the operation
- Wearing a support garment for 4 weeks.
- Return to work in 10 days on average.
Although some cosmetic surgery results are visible immediately after the procedure, it usually takes three to six months to see full results.
This is the time it takes for all the swelling to completely disappear. In addition, the adult stem cells continue to generate new fat cells in the treatment area for up to three months. The fat cells that have survived after this period will remain in the treated area permanently.
Price of breast lipofilling in Paris
Prices for breast lipofilling: from € 7000
Social security coverage is possible after breast cancer or breast deformity treatment. In this case, the surgeon’s and anesthesiologist’s fees will remain at your expense.
Is breast lipofilling a safe procedure?
What are the advantages of breast lipofilling?
- Use of your own tissue
- No need for a breast implant
- Improvement of your silhouette thanks to liposuction.
- Natural result and feel of breast augmentation
What are the limitations of breast lipofilling?
- Moderate increase in breast volume (one cup size)
- Several grafting sessions are sometimes necessary to obtain the desired result.
CONTENUS DE LA PAGE (Chirurgie et médecine esthétique Paris)
- Breast augmentation lipofilling by fat injection
- Before and after photos of breast lipofilling by fat injections
- What are the objectives of breast lipofilling?
- Who is breast lipofilling for?
- How does breast lipofilling work?
- Price of breast lipofilling in Paris